Friday, August 05, 2005

Conundrum 2003

2003 Conundrum

Yes, it’s back to the summer white theme, and this one would have to come in as one of the favorite whites I’ve tried this summer. 

Conundrum is a “proprietary blend” of Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Viognier and Muscat. This has a full-bodied mouth feel and yet has a crisp refreshing taste of apricot and peach. Wonderful aroma and lingering finish. Click the image at right for a more elaborate description. 

Price
Around $24 (although I got this one at Costco for a couple bucks less)
Overall
 loved it. Apricot and peach. Crisp but lingering fruit finish.

Technorati tag:

1 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Amy said...

*sigh* I need to try this one again. Everyone seems to love it. The only time I've had it was at Castle Hill and I was disappointed. In hindsight, maybe it just wasn't a good match with my meal. I'll try again. Thanks for the notes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

about | ratings images courtey of Jason Lewis