Saturday, July 09, 2005

Winery web sites

Although I linked to it, one thing I forgot to mention in the last post on Cambria wine was how much I thought their web site rocked. Seriously, I think I'm going to start adding a rating for the associated winery's web site. If you've read anything I've written here before, you'll recognize that I always attempt to seek out and include a link to the web site of the wine I happen to be profiling. It's simply part of the research I do given I'm doing a blog entry that readily provides for such a link if it exists. Some of the sites are excellent. Some are pretty weak, and some are non-existent. In this case, I thought the layout and available information on the Cambria site was first rate. In fact, more than that, their site is text book for what most wineries should be attempting to host. You can find out all about their wines, the history of the people & place, the maps of the estate, you can order online... really, what's not to like? Three (out of three) stars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about | ratings images courtey of Jason Lewis