Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Posting again...

My posts have been few and far between lately. Lots of factors I suppose. Not the least of which is just a certain introspection as to whether I continue to enjoy taking the time to jot notes and thoughts. Yes, though, I do actually like doing this and reconfirmed that again in a discussion with a friend today at lunch. Trouble is, it can be hard finding time at the end of an otherwise busy day. I won’t get into it here… ask me some time though what I do for a living.  

 

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Jathan said...

Nice to see you posting again....

Work is just a way to pay for our wine habit, you know that..

:o)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger chas said...

Thanks. Yes, exactly. :-)

Good news... on the same day I posted that, someone sent me two bottle to try. Very nice. I'm stoked again.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Robert Massarella said...

Chas...I just did a post on your blog and added a link to it. Keep up the postings - I really enjoy them!

-The Texas Tastemaster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

about | ratings images courtey of Jason Lewis