Friday, May 13, 2005

Tom Leykis talks wine

Couldn’t sleep. Listening to late night talk radio. It’s mostly a wasteland out there on the AM radio waves at night. A promo on the Jim Bohannon show caught my ear though. Tom Leykis is going to be doing a weekend radio show called “The Tasting Room”. Sounds to me as though it’ll be a radio version of something like Luxist. Although, I expect this to lean more heavily toward the Maxim / FHM crowd.

The regular Leykis show isn’t on any Austin radio stations though as far as I know, so it’s likely I’d have to do some searching if I really wanted to track this one down. His show used to be on one of the local FM stations but that station cratered a few years ago. No great loss. I was never really a fan of the Leykis show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about | ratings images courtey of Jason Lewis